- Pork Shoulder
- Mansmiths or your favorite Dry Rub mix
- 1 cup Vinegar
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cube Butter
- Mix Seasonings: Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Mansmiths or your favorite Dry Rub mix.
- Season Shoulder place on 2nd or 3rd level rack in POMAN cook for 2-3 hrs or color you want.
- Remove and place on tinfoil. Add 1 cup Vinegar, ¼ cup Lemon Juice, 1 cube Butter and wrap tightly. I suggest wrapping a time or two making sure Vinegar, Lemon juice does not spill out.
- Place back on POMAN wrapped in foil for 2hrs. Add a little more coal if needed when you pull the meat to wrap in foil.
- Remove and pull it apart with your fork in a large pan. No BBQ sauce needed.