- Chicken Wings
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Powder or Tiger Seasoning
- Extras & Sauces:
- Frank’s Hot Sauce (NOT Frank’s wing sauce)
- ¾ stick of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Bring Frank’s hot sauce to a light boil in a pot. Add butter and brown sugar, stirring until melted and dissolved. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Rub both sides with extra virgin olive oil. Cover with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder or Tiger Seasoning and other spice favorites.
- Start Po’ Man like usual, except after a majority of the coals are started place all the grill parts inside and wait about 5 – 10 minutes. Leave a big gap in the lid so the grill grate and drip plate get hot. While waiting for the grill to get right put 6 – 8 wings per skewer wing tips down.
- After pre-heating take the lid off and hang the skewered wings. Close lid leaving about a 1/4 – 1/2” gap for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until wings have a nice smoked color. You can take out skewers with oven mitt, pull and toss in the sauce!!