- Marinate chicken quarters in italian dressing, lemon juice for 2 hrs – overnight.
- Season with salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, red pepper.
- Hang from skewers for 1:15 – 1:45 hrs.
- Halfway through cooking wrap sliced peppers and onions into a foil pouch. Add butter and seasonings of choice to pepper and onions and close foil tightly. Place on circular grate on level just under the hanging chicken quarters. Make sure to place grate into standing rack before cooking as parts will be too hot to handle during cooking.
- After removing chicken and foil pack, pull or shred chicken and mix with peppers and onions.