- Chicken, Duck or Pheasant
- Blueberry Jam
- Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- Fresh Jalapeno
- Chipotle Tabasco (Optional)
- Add Blueberry Jam and Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce in a bowl and mix together. Add Chipotle Tabasco if you like sweet hot BBQ. Add to your liking.
- Place Skinless Breast in large zip lock and pound flat to 1/8” thick.
- Place pounded flat breasts in above marinade for 4-8 hrs or overnight.
- Fresh Jalapeno cut in half and remove seeds and meet from inside.
- Remove breasts from marindate place cut in ½ Jalapeno or ¼ cut on breast wrap breast around Jalapeno and then wrap piece of bacon around it. Use tooth pick to hold Bacon, Jalapeno and Chicken Breast in place.
- Place on Po’ Man cook (Wild Game Breast to Medium Rare) and Chicken to Medium basically – just as bacon turns and ready to eat they’re ready to go!
*Po’ Man tip: Wrapped cooked meat in aluminum foil for 20 minutes after cooking allowing meat to break down.