- Chicken Halves:
2 – Full chickens cut in half long way
- Old Bay
- Garlic Powder or Tiger Seasoning
- 1 ½ cup of yellow mustard
- ¼ cup of Worcestershire
- ¼ cup of Italian dressing
- Mix all marinade ingredients
- Cover chicken with marinade, gallon size zip lock bags works great. Let them marinate for 2 or more hours.
- Remove from marinade and shake off excess. Cover both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder or tiger seasoning, Old Bay, and a little brown sugar.
- Run skewers through breast end, allowing thigh to hang down. Leave ¼ – ½ “ gap in lid and cook 1:25 – 1:45 minutes. Remove and wrap in foil then put back in Po’Man or warming drawer for 15 – 30 minutes.